Leveraging real-time target machines for use as embedded controllers can be very cost efficient, especially for small to medium quantities:
- The hardware is available off the shelf
- Real-time stand-alone executable applications can be automatically created from Simulink models and run within seconds on your system
- Off-the-shelf communication protocols like I2C, serial, CAN, EtherCAT, etc.
- Deterministic sample-rate requirements are assured
- Long-term availability of components
- CE and FCC compliance can be guaranteed
- User interfaces can be rapidly built using Simulink Real-Time Explorer, MATLAB App Designer, C/C++ or .NET APIs
Custom real-time target machines and I/O modules optimized for your project specific needs can be designed for a minimum quantity of 10.
Contact us to discuss a solution built to your needs