To communicate with your devices, Speedgoat supports a wide range of industrial protocols with dedicated I/O modules and FPGA code modules running on Simulink programmable FPGAs. All solutions are ready to use out of the box, installed into a real-time target machine and supplied with Simulink driver blocks for a seamless workflow. Our large range of industrial protocols extends to many industries such as:
- Aerospace (e.g. ARINC, AFDX, Dshot, MIL-STD-1553, SDLC/HDLC)
- Automotive (e.g. FlexRay, LIN, CAN FD, CAN, J1939, XCP, SENT)
- Industrial automation (e.g. PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, CANopen)
- Power systems (e.g. DNP3, IEC61850)
- Multi-industry (e.g. Aurora, real-time UDP, SPI, I2C, RS-485, PTP, MVB/WTB, IRIG with GPS)
- We are continuously extending the range of supported protocols, contact us for further information.
Contact us for more information